This week we’ve got a mix of incremental enhancements and error corrections.
Here’s what you’ll find in Ajilius 2.4.10:
- Salesforce Sandbox. Ajilius now supports sandbox accounts for Salesforce.
- Tableau Connections. Tableau connections have now been validated against SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Snowflake, Redshift, Azure SQL DW, Exasol and MariaDB ColumnStore.
- Dedup Calculations. We now support the use of Transforms and Calculations in Dedup transformations.
- Redshift Sort Keys. If you’re a Redshift user, you now have interleaved sortkey support to improve performance of queries against facts and dimensions.
- Column Sorting. The Warehouse List and Extract List forms now support column sorting, but clicking the column name. We’ll roll out more sortable lists in future releases.
- BI Lineage. We now show the lineage of a column on the tooltips in Tableau and Yellowfin.
- Table Page Numbering. Table page numbers now show at the bottom of lists, to show your position in the list.
- Error Corrections
- Better Locale Support. We’ve made some adjustments that give better support for locale-specific number and date formatting.
- Coalesce Empty. The Coalesce Empty transform, which replaces null values with an empty string, was not working correctly on Snowflake.
Registered users should already have received notification of the download location, please let us know if you’ve not received your email.