We’re a month late, and we’re sorry. But Ajilius 2.4.0 has finally been delivered.
We’ll blog more about specific features, but here’s what you have to look forward to in this release:
- BI Accelerators for Yellowfin, Tableau and Qlik. Full business-friendly metadata generation at the click (Qlik?) of a mouse. We’re the only data warehouse automation platform to support all three platforms.
- BI Views for a unified query experience across any BI tool, including PowerBI and Excel. Now your PowerPivot users can share the same business-friendly table and column names as their Yellowfin and Tableau colleagues.
- A revised, high-performance CTAS engine for MPP platforms, including Microsoft APS/PDW, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Redshift and Snowflake. And we’re still the only data warehouse automation platform to support three click migration between supported platforms.
- Full support for Microsoft APS/PDW. That makes us the only data warehouse automation platform that supports EVERY Microsoft RDBMS, SMP and MPP, on-premise and cloud.
- A new Inference engine for managing early arriving facts. You have the one-click choice of automatically inferring dimension rows when new values are found in fact processing, or simply assigning those rows to the “Unknown” value.
- Integrated Authentication for all Microsoft sources and targets.
Now the work begins on the Version 3.0 series of releases!