As 2017 draws to a successful close, let’s take a few moments to look at some up-coming changes to Ajilius.
You’ll notice from our Pricing page that Ajilius is splitting into two Editions – Standard and Enterprise. Standard is for smaller, SMP data warehouses. Enterprise is for large data organisations wanting the ultimate in scale and performance.
This will provide a lower-cost entry point for small-to-medium organisations, for whom the full benefits of Enterprise Edition may not be realised.
All existing users will be automatically converted to Enterprise licences. As usual, you will pay no more than your initial licence price.
All existing opportunities will reflect our current pricing and licensing. Only opportunities commencing after January 1, 2018, will be affected by the changes.
We’ve also got some major changes coming in V4, to be delivered by phase during 2018. Here’s a brief summary of the highlights:
- Data Vault 2.0 support, for both Standard and Enterprise Edition.
- Data Lake support, for Enterprise Edition.
- Star Schemas built from source, vault or lake.
- Data Vaults built from source or lake.
- Data pseudonymisation on ingestion
- Streaming ingestion
- Forward chaining to drive near real time fact tables
- Major enhancements to metadata store, including versioning and copying/cloning.
- Containerisation, with full support for Docker deployments
- Support for OpenJDK/JRE as well as Oracle JDK/JRE
Please contact us if you’d like further details of any of these changes.
Ajilius. Striving to be the best in data warehouse automation.